Looking for error in web pages can be very boring. I’ve tried some online tools but they seems too old, unsatisfying or premium only so I go to a 3 days programming marathon and I put online a brand new tool to do the job I need.
Go to Spellcheck This! and paste the URL address of the page you want to check and get the page checked for Deutsch, US English, Español, Français and Italiano.
The tool try to understand the language of the page and then return the result highlighting in different ways typing errors, names and acronyms on paragraphs, heading tags, tables and blockquotes.
It’s very far from perfect but it speeds up the spell check job. I’ve already spotted and fixed some minor errors on Wikisource and Wikipedia on very long texts.
Comment if you use and like it!