Many users are using AdBlock and similar software to block ads. Since all the websites owner are experiencing a proportional decrease in ads impression, some of them are blocking the visit from AdBlock users intimidating them to disable the plugin or even change the browser configuration.
This decision is a huge interference in the user experience and it’s harmful to user freedom for the sake of money. Since other automated methods exists, the traditional way to solve this issue is to make a list, spread it and boycott all websites listed and contact the website owner until website owners abandon this practice.
There are 2 classes: the explicit AdBlock political warning and the misconfiguration (M). The following list comprehend only the website that are blocking or obstruct the navigation at all for all or some contents.
- aranzulla.it a web marketer “guru” writing about Informatics – 2016-12-29
- codeclan.altervista.org an anti-adblock advocate and developer using the same tool he developed – 2016-12-29
- dacia-club.net – 2016-12-29
- hubturkey.net link generator – 2016-12-29
- iwin.com (M) online flash games – 2016-12-29
- lafa.tv – 2016-12-29
- narcity.com – 2016-12-29
- salute-e-benessere.org – 2017-01-01
- techphylum.com – 2017-01-03
theatlantic.com fixed 2016-12-29!
- wired.com a geeks’ magazine – 2016-12-29
Do you know any Anti-AdBlock website? Write in the comment the URL displaying the message and I’ll ad it to the list.
A comprehensive list about AdBlockers, open4adblocking